POWERLOK – THE FIRST rPDU with robotically soldered internal connections, 3x more reliable than traditional assembly methods
A next generation rack PDU, PowerLOK has greater reliability and power-dense features not found on other rack PDUs. PowerLOK’s factory automation and stringent quality-control ensure our customers the best product available.
A typical rack PDU internally has over 70 high power terminations. PowerLOK’s internal connections are robotically soldered from the line entry cord to each receptacle eliminating less reliable connection methods such as push-ons, insulation displacement, and hand-soldered terminations.
PowerLOK’s automated soldering process lowers production cost and eliminates human error.
- Industry leading power density at 52kW
- 20A – 120A input options
- Innovative integrated cord locking
- Advanced outlet switching technology
- Highly visible and intuitive touchscreen with 0.5% monitoring accuracy
- Angled input whip saves wirebend radius while still providing access to servers
- Made in the USA (Jacksonville, FL)
- TAA compliant
- Hundreds of models available with 3-5 day lead times